Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Silver Slippers!

Exactly a year ago today Silver Slippers was born! What started as an exercise to keep myself from going insane has turned into something far more rewarding than I expected. (BTW, everyone in my head agrees that it worked.) I don't have any idea how many people read this blog, but if you're reading it right now, thank you!

By the numbers: number of posts (not including this one): 72 number of reviews of live performances: 26 number of comments: 9 (Come on, people, you can do better than that!) number of posts on "Dancing With The Stars": 9 number of reviews of movies: 5 number of reviews of dance made for video: 1 number of posts not about dance: 2
number of posts not about dance or my dog: 0 That comes out to about 1 1/3 posts per week (with a dog-to-dance ratio of 1 to 35) and attending one performance every two weeks. No wonder Mr. Silvershoes complains I'm never home!

1 Comments:

Blogger N. Wozny said...

Happy birthday, Silver Slippers and thanks for covering the dance world here in Houston. My blog just turned one as well.

Nancy
also known as the dancehunter
www.dancehunter.blogspot.com

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home