Tuesday, February 14, 2006

fashion show

This is the most fun I've had in years. Last week I was a volunteer model in a fashion show given by ballroom dress designers Designs To Shine. I got to wear sparkly dresses, and that by itself would have made it quite memorable, but what made it so fun was that one of the dresses I got to wear (the red one) was worn by Charlotte on Dancing With The Stars! There were several other dresses from the show on display, including the one on the left shown below. (My fellow models included Viktoria Belova, right, also way cool!) If you have several thousand dollars to spend on a dress, I'd definitely recommend Designs to Shine.
Erratum: I had previously reported that the dresses for Season One were supplied by ChrisAnn. Apologies to Designs to Shine for that mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home