Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So much to blog, so little time

My attention has been largely consumed lately by trying to 1) sell a house, 2) buy a house, and 3) relocate my life four states away. Yes, sadly I will soon no longer be musing about dance from Houston. Mr. Silvershoes got the job offer of a lifetime and we decided to carpe diem and move to Atlanta, GA. I will, however, continue to muse about dance in Houston, particularly concerning the differences between the Houston and Atlanta dance scene. I know next to nothing about the Atlanta dance scene, so it will be a journey of discovery for everyone.

In the mean time, here are a few abbreviated entries on performances both local and national. I'm hoping to catch a few more live performances before I make the trek out to peachland. I have 6 more days of vacation to use up, too, so I might even find the time for proper entries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home